1. Magnets, especially neodymium magnets, produce a strong magnetic field. We are unable to predict all the undesirable effects of magnets. Therefore, before starting to work with magnets, Buyers should familiarize themselves with the basic hazards and principles of handling magnets.

2. Store magnets in a place inaccessible to children. Despite their attractiveness, neodymium magnets are not a toy. The force with which magnets interact can lead to crushed or pinched fingers. There is also a risk of swallowing small parts.

3. Exercise caution when in contact with magnets. Large magnets act on each other with unexpectedly immense force, which many people are unaware of. This can easily result in pinched fingers or other protruding body parts. In some cases, hospitalization may be necessary. We advise to exercise particular caution when working with magnets and to use protective gloves.

4. Magnets are very brittle. Neodymium magnets are ceramic sintered, so they can easily break or shatter. This is especially true for thin magnets. Avoid uncontrolled collisions of magnets and do not attempt to bend them. Connecting and disconnecting magnets should be done by carefully sliding or placing them on each other, using spacer plates for larger magnets. Magnets should also not be cut, drilled, or otherwise processed without specialized equipment designed for this purpose. A magnet during processing is likely to be destroyed (cracked), and damage – removal of the protective coating leads to the oxidation of the magnet. Magnetic dust is flammable.

5. Interaction with electronic devices. A strong magnetic field can damage electronic and measuring devices. Magnets should be stored at a safe distance from monitors, televisions, memory devices, watches, speakers, computers, etc. Magnets can cause interference with the operation of electricity meters, water meters, and other measuring devices. Large neodymium magnets can interfere with the operation of pacemakers.

6. Impact on the human body. We do not fully understand the impact of a strong magnetic field on the human body. Therefore, we should not expose our bodies to prolonged exposure to a magnetic field. People allergic to Nickel should limit direct contact with neodymium magnets, as these are coated with nickel.

7. We are unable to predict all the dangers and effects associated with the use of magnets, please handle magnets sensibly and cautiously.

8. By purchasing magnets in our store, the Buyer confirms that they have read our warnings and are aware of the risks that improper or careless handling of magnets may entail.